This product is exclusively designed and formulated to maintain and prolong joint health and function in horses – and may help alleviate the aches and soreness that can result from heavy exercise, training and competition.
- Industry’s only 100% plant-derived source of cetyl myristoleate and powerful combination of other joint health ingredients
- Two-scoop dose contains the following:
- Cetyl Myristoleate (100% Kombo Nut Source): 5500mg
- Glucosamine – HCL (Shellfish Source): 3000mg
- MSM (MetylSulfonylMethane): 3000mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): 1000mg
- Manufactured in granular form to ensure maximum potency
- No animal by-products
- Formulated with molasses and apple flavoring to help ensure your horse takes in the full dose
For best results, we suggest you follow the directions on the product container before using.
Initial Loading Period: Depending on the severity of conditions, an initial “loading” dosage during the first 20-30 days is recommended. Feed an average size horse two scoops twice per day, or a large horse three scoops twice per day. Results are usually evident within three weeks.
Maintenance Period: Once desired results are seen, begin administering a maintenance dose of one scoop once per day for average horses; 1.5 scoops once per day for large horses. For severe conditions or older horses, you may continue at the higher levels. Monitor your horse’s condition closely and adjust dosage levels as may be necessary for optimum results.
Tip: For the picky eater, add a small amount of water to the Advanced Cetyl M® formula and then mix it with your horse’s feed. The granules will stick to the feed and even the pickiest horse will “eat” it up!
5.1 lb. (60-day supply)
11.2 lb. (134-day supply)
For Product Label, click on Manufacturers Information to the right.