Bio-Groom Flea & Tick Pyrethrin Dip (concentrate)
Pyrethrins – 0.30%
*Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical – 3.00%
Inert Ingredients – 96.70%
*Equivalent to 2.4% of (butylcarbityl)(6-propylpiperonyl) ether and 0.6% of related compounds.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Read Entire Label Before Each Use
Use Only On Dogs and Cats
Kills Fleas, Ticks and Ear Mites
Directions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
To control fleas, ticks and lice on dogs and cats, dilute 4 ounces of concentrate with 1 gallon of water. Dip animal into solution, making sure hair is thoroughly wet to the skin. For control of ear mites, while dipping, lightly sponge inside of ears. Do not rinse. Towel dry. Repeat every 7 days, if needed
Do not treat puppies or kittens under 4 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, medicated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals.
Storage and Disposal
Store in a cool locked area. Protect from freezing.
If empty: Do not reuse this container. lace in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not contaminate food or foodstuffs with concentrate or dip. Avoid contact of material with eyes and mouth of animal. If infestation of eyelashes or eyebrows is present, consult a veterinarian. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If mild signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pets with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
First AidImmediately call a poison control center or doctorDo not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctorDo not give any liquid to the personDo not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
If inhaled:Move person to fresh airIf person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible
If in eyes:Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 – 20 minutesRemove contact lenses if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyeCall a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
If on skin or clothing:Take off contaminated clothingRinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutesCall a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
8 fl oz