Bronchicine CAe 10ds Vial Canine Vaccine
Bronchicine CAe 10ds Vial Canine Vaccine is suggested to help protect healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older against canine infectious tracheobronchitis (kennel cough) caused by Bordetella bronchiseptica.
- Protects against Bordetella bronchiseptica, the primary pathogen in Canine Infectious Respiratory Disease (CIRD)
- Aids in the control of canine infectious tracheobronchitis (kennel cough)
- For healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older
Please Note: This item is Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable.
10 dose vial
Bordetella Bronchiseptica Bacterin, Cellular Antigen Extract
Directions for Use:
Shake well. Aseptically administer 1 mL subcutaneously. Healthy dogs should receive 2 doses administered 2-4 weeks apart. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
The effect of persisting B. bronchiseptica maternal antibody on the immune response in puppies to the bacterin has not been determined. Puppies from bitches immune to the organism usually have low antibody titers that are dissipated by 4-6 weeks of age. Although kennel cough is considered a disease of complex etiology, it can be reproduced by challenge with B. bronchiseptica alone. A close association and/or confinement of dogs facilitates spread of the disease syndrome. Antibiotic therapy has been shown to be generally unsuccessful in reducing or eliminating B. bronchiseptica in dogs.
· Store at 2°-7°C (35° to 45°F)
· Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures may adversely affect potency.
· Do not freeze.
· Use entire contents when first opened.
· Sterilized syringes and needles should be used to administer this vaccine.
· Transient local irritation at the site of injection, though rare, may occur subsequent to use of this product.
· As with many vaccines, anaphylaxis may occur after use.
Initial antidote of epinephrine is recommended and should be followed with appropriate supportive therapy