Beauty meets function… meets value! The intelligently designed Kimberley Synthetic Endurance Saddle from Down Under will impress even the skeptics. The suspended seat and smooth poleys on an Australian saddle offer superior comfort and a balanced secure ride. An authentic Western horn and plenty of dee rings and adjustment points make for a great trail or working saddle. Crafted of the highest quality synthetic leathers for easy maintenance and durability with long-lasting equi-suede on the seat and poleys that won’t lose its nap or grip. Smart choice.
• Weather resistant and easy to maintain
• High-quality durable materials
• Lighter and more compact than a Western saddle
• Suspended seating system provides a hammock-like “give” and supreme rider comfort
• Natural seating position
• Close contact for great communication and control
• Sturdy wood and steel tree
• Nubuck trim on cantle back and horn
• Contrast stitching
• Light-weight polymer stirrups with rubber grip tread
• Shock-absorbing dressage-style neoprene girth
• Double billets
• Easy-to-turn nylon leathers
• Plenty of dee rings and attachment points
Please note attached sizing chart is just a guide chart and not a rule. For best fit, use pant size chart.