Durango Mens Rebel Saddle Up Tan Boots
The upper of this manly-looking Rebel by Durango Western has been constructed with full-grain leather. The stitching on the shaft is handsome looking and there is a toe bug stitch on the brown-hued foot. A dipped topline and finger holes will allow you to get this squared-toe boot on/off with ease. Inside of this Western boot, there is a contoured footbed. It provides relieving cushioning that will keep your feet at ease, it’s ventilated so your feet will have great aeration and it is removable so you always have the option of adding in another insole once this one starts to wear down. Having a double row of welt stitching enhances the boot’s durability and strength. The tempered steel shank is another great feature to have, because it gives you steady footing and provides support to your foot’s arches. The Rebel outsole is made from a blend of rubber and EVA; this combination gives the outsole flexibility, makes it comfortable to stand on and keeps it lightweight. There is also a lower heel which allows you to maintain a steady stride.
- It has dual-density rubber with EVA outsole.
- It is made with full-grain leather upper.
- It has contoured, ventilated and removable cushion footbed.
- It has cushion flex insole.
- It is made with double row welt stitch.
- It has tempered steel shank.
- It has rolled shank area.