The revolutionary Easyboot Glove is a tough, seamless hoof boot built to fit like a glove. Molded from close-fitting rubberized material with work boot-like treads on the bottom for added traction, the Easyboot Glove has no external hardware, so it responds naturally with a free stride and breakover. The material stretches over the hoof and clings to the wall to keep out debris, even in sandy or muddy conditions.
• Form-fitting, seamless boot hugs the hoof like a glove
• Protects and adds traction without affecting mobility
• No external hardware
• Safe for overreaching horses
• Sold individually
How to measure for the Easyboot Glove:
1. After a fresh trim, measure the width of the hoof across the bottom at the widest point.
2. Measure the length of the hoof from the toe to the buttress line of the heel. Do not include heel bulbs in your measurement
3. Compare your measurement with the size chart. For an ideal fit, the length and width measurements should fall under the same size on the chart.
SIZE WIDTH in mm LENGTH in mm
00 96-99mm 106-109mm
00.5 100-103mm 110-103mm
0 104-107mm 114-117mm
0.5 108-111mm 118-121mm
1 112-115mm 122-125mm
1.5 116-119mm 126-129mm
2 120-123mm 130-133mm
2.5 124-127mm 134-137mm
3 128-131mm 138-141m