Equicare Flysect Super-C

$40.49

Today's savings: 0%
SIZE PRICE/DAY OUR PRICE
32oz Concentrate
Less than $1.35/DAY
(30 day supply)

$40.49

In Stock. Usually Ships within 24 hours.
Shipping weight = 2.50 lbs.

Shipping Restrictions Apply: Must Ship Economy

close

Sometimes, manufacturers require that products be advertised only at their suggested prices. When we choose to sell these items for less, we display the sale price only in the cart. To see the price, click Add to Cart.

(Details)

Frequently Bought Together:
close

Sometimes, manufacturers require that products be advertised only at their suggested prices. When we choose to sell these items for less, we display the sale price only in the cart. To see the price, click Add to Cart.

Product Summary:

FLYSECT® SUPER-C REPELLENT CONCENTRATE contains 2 insecticide systems and 2 repellents for use on horses for immediate and temporary control of face flies, stable flies, horse flies, deer flies, mosquitoes, gnats, mites, chiggers, lice and house flies. Lasts 2-3 days.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Thoroughly brush the horse's coat, prior to application, to remove loose dirt and debris. (For dirty horses, and as a preparation for show grooming, clean the coat with a quality shampoo.) Use at a 1 to 4 ratio with water. Put required amount of concentrate into sprayer or mixing container and add appropriate amount of water (one pint of concentrate makes five pints of spray). Cover entire surface of animal with spray, but avoid getting product into horse's eyes or other sensitive areas such as mouth or nose. Spray horse's coat especially around shoulders, flanks, neck and legs. Brush coat against grain while spraying to insure adequate penetration of product. Make sure application has completely dried on hair coat before covering with tack. As a wipe, apply liberally with a clean cloth or sponge. For initial treatment, apply daily. As infestation subsides and protection builds, reapply every 2-3 days as needed. Also, reapply every time animal is washed or exposed to a heavy rain.

PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS - CAUTION - HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS:
HUMANS

Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing spray mist. Wear goggles, face shield or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. This product may cause allergic reactions in some people.
ANIMALS
Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not treat nursing foals under 12 weeks of age. Do not use on animals intended for food. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals, or animals on medication.

PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Keep away from heat and open flame. Do not apply to painted or finished wood surfaces.

ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS:
This product is toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Do not apply where runoff is likely to occur. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash waters.

FIRST AID:
If in Eyes
:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed:
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If Inhaled:
Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
If on Skin or Clothing:
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

Hot Line Number:
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-234-2269 for emergency medical treatment information.

STORAGE and DISPOSAL:
Storage
:
Store in a cool, dry area. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Disposal -
If empty
:
Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If Partly Filled
:
Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Permethrin [(3-Phenoxyphenyl) Methyl (±) cis/trans-3-(2,2-dichloroethenyl)-2,2-dimethylcyclopropane carboxylate]* - 1.00%
Pyrethrins - 0.50%
Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical** - 1.85%
N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide - 3.10%
Di-n- propyl isocinchomeronate - 2.50%
INERT INGREDIENTS - 91.05%
TOTAL - 100.00%
*cis/trans isomer ratio: Min. 35% (±) cis Max. 65% (±) trans
**Equivalent to 1.48% (Butylcarbityl)(6-Propylpiperonyl) ether and 0.37% related compounds.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Downloadable Resources
Product LabelManufacturer Information
MSDS SheetManufacturer Information
Customers Also Bought:

Product Reviews by Customers

Rated 5 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Quality product The only product I have found that consistently keeps the flys off my horse in our high pressure area. October 28, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by This works! I've tried numerous products and have settled on Flysect. After using this for the last several years I wouldn't buy anything else. September 12, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by simple! Great and easy to work with. My gelding was so bitten up by flies that he couldnt go out with his friends. Next day i tried this and poof! All gone! Its amazing how well this works! try it yourself you will see a difference. I deffinitly did. He now goes out for all day and no bug bites! Great gift! July 8, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Life Saver! The only product to consistently protect my horses from the pesky no-seeums that plague my area, I will not be without it! It even smells nice, and the concentrate is a good value! June 20, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great Product I have used this product for years. Works well with synthetic 'leather'. Smells nice. Last 2-3 days. Keeps horse coat soft and protected from sun. February 4, 2011
1-5 of 5