A new and effective way to relieve your horse of the discomforts commonly associated with girth itch, ringworm, rain rot, mud fever, wound bacteria and dew poisoning. This easy-to-use spray offers the same reliability and reassurance of Fungasol topical ointment without needing to touch the affected area. Made of 100% natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial ingredients with no harsh chemicals or astringents. At the first indications of any of these skin conditions, clean the affected area with warm soapy water and/or shampoo the horse with Fungasol Shampoo, then spray on Fungasol Sprayer before and after exercise. It can also be used as a leg or bath brace. Apply daily until the skin clears. Clean-smelling and non-toxic, it’s safe and gentle for you and your horse. Made in the U.S.A.
- Treats girth itch, ringworm, rain rot, mud fever, wound bacteria and dew poisoning
- Easy to use spray elminates the need to touch the affected area
- 100% natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agents
- No harsh chemicals or astringents
- Can be used as a leg or bath brace
- Fresh-smelling and non-toxic
- Safe for dogs
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: 32 oz.
Weight: 1.25 lb.
Ingredients: Triclosan, P-chioro-m-xylenol and Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil.