Fabtron's new Cross Trail has many features which will benefit the trail rider, including tunnel skirt ventilation to keep your horse cooler, a close contact cut and feel, and a 5" cantle to keep you secure. The saddle also has a glove skirt liner which cleans easier and is more sanitary. The padded horse bars will give you a better fit and keep your horse comfortable. This saddle comes with a 5 year tree warranty, saddle strings, cinch, billet, and tie strap. We highly recommend this saddle to our trail riders because of its high craftsmanship and comfort.
- Bars: Quarter Horse
- Tree: Ralide Tree with 5 year warranty
- Seat: 15" or 16" 17" extra padded grainout full size seat
- Horn: Pleasure Horn
- Cantle: 5" back with 2" Cheyenne roll for increased spinal support and riding security
- Rigging: Inskirt dropped C plate; rear rigged for center fire option
- Skirt length: 24"
- Swell: 12.5"
- Gullet: 7"
- Horn: 1.5" high, 2.5" cap
- Trim: Precision cut leather components. All leather fenders and back plate. All leather close cut tunnel skirts for added ventilation. Free form leather jockey. Glove leather skirt lining for easy care, maintenance, and sanitation. Dark hand-oiled finish. Shenandoah foot stirrups with padded foot cushion and "quick change" stainless steel buckles.
- Special: Front and back saddle strings. Comes with a cinch, off billet, tie strap, and crupper D. Narrow pleasure front.