Marshall's Goodbye Odor for Small Animals
Marshalls Goodbye Odor Waste Deodorizer is a safe and all-natural food supplement that will allow you to say good-bye to litter pan odor forever! Its a revolutionary product that eliminates stool, urine, and body odors internally. Just a few pumps in your pet's food or water daily, and in as little as one week, you’ll notice the waste will no longer smell!
- 100% Natural
- Contains a patented blend of amino acids and enzymes derived from mushrooms
- Used once daily, proven to internally deodorize feces, urine, gas, and bad breath
- Veterinary tested and approved
Purified water, propylene glycol, xanthan gum, proprietary amino acid blend (alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, cysteine, glutamic acid, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, threonine, tyrosine, valine), propyl paraben, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, methyl paraben