Heritage Performance Gloves Prints
Heritage gloves are the official riding gloves of the United States Equestrian Federation. Designed to perform in all uses of equestrian riding, the versatile Performance Glove delivers superior fit and comfort. Perfect for daily use in schooling, training, competing and pleasure riding. You will appreciate the top quality materials and design that go into each Heritage glove.
Spandura® material, a blend of Nylon and Lycra, offers omni-directional stretch that conforms to the hand with exceptional ventilation. High quality Super Grip® synthetic leather increases sensitivity and rein control while remaining breathable. Unique patented Rein Cut® design between the ring and pinky fingers removes the bulky seam and material between your fingers to allow you to flex them comfortably and unrestricted.
- Touchscreen-Friendly index finger and thumb
- Stretch Spandura® material for comfortable, breathable fit
- Super Grip® synthetic grain leather palm and fingers increases rein grip
- Patented Rein Cut® design for unrestricted hand movement
- Double-stitched critical outward seams
- Elastic cuff with adjustable strap
- Double layer thumb and rein finger area
- Personal I.D. label
- Machine washable / Line dry
- Do not machine dry
- Limited 90 day manufacturer warranty