Horseware Amigo Mio 600 Denier Turnout Blanket-250g Medium Warmth
Horseware® Amigo Mio® Turnouts provide a value price with all the quality and performance that Horseware® brands are well known for. Exclusive new Mezzo design adds a touch of western design that can be coordinated with a solid for a complete look. Features Original Rambo® fit with patented Front Leg Arches™ and Straight T-Lock Closure system.
· 600 Denier Rip Stop Nylon Outer Shell - Medium Material Strength- Recommended for daily turnout for horses with access to a shelter that do not bite, rub or pull on their blankets or group turnout with horses that do not bite, pull or rub on the other horse’s blankets.
· 250g Polyfill - Provides medium warmth and protection from Wind and Rain.
· 210 Denier Poly Lining- Prevents rubbing and helps to keep the coat shiny while preventing hair, shavings, and straw from sticking to the inside of the blanket.
· Waterproof - Coated out shell with taped seams and seamless spine repels water to keep your horse dry.
· Breathable - Designed to allow moisture vapor to pass wick away from the horse and preventing sweating while retaining body heat and repelling outside coldness.
· Heavy Poly Binding - Double sewn to secure material and provide additional durability.
· Reinforced Stress Points - Double Sewn with additional reinforcement to help prevent tears.
· Horseware® Straight T-Lock Closure System- Two 2inch wide straps with T-Lock Fasteners provides a secure flat closure that is easy on/off.
· Horseware Original Rhambo® Fit with Front Leg Arches™- Providing secure fit while allowing the horse free movement.
· Low Cross Adjustable Surcingles with T-Lock Fasteners - Provide easy adjustability to ensure proper fit and keep the blanket securely in place.
· D-Rings to add optional Leg Straps (Sold Separately) - Although not required as the Horseware® design includes an adjustable rear tail strap, this feature has been added for customers that prefer leg straps.
· Adjustable Rear Tail Strap- Helps to ensure the rear of the blanket does not shift from side to side.
· Tail Cover - Double stitched tail cover ensures tail flap stays securely in place.
· Name Tag - Included on the inside front left.
· Measuring Instructions - Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If you horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
· Washing Instructions - Machine wash with cold water – Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air Dry or Machine Dry/No Heat
· Horses Turned Outside without Shelter - Turnout Sheet and Blanket materials are waterproof and designed to keep your horse dry, however if your horse is turned out in a field without a run in shed or shelter during prolonged rain or heavy downpours your horse may still get wet especially in the neck and tail areas.
- When using a blanket or sheet it is critical to monitor the fluctuating climate and temperatures even with a blanket that is waterproof and breathable. The wicking properties of a breathable blanket are designed to wick away normal body heat, when a blanket is too heavy the heat and moisture cannot be wicked away fast enough causing your horse to sweat. The temperature and the length of your horse’s coat will determine what weight of blanket you should use. For this reason, most people who choose to blanket horses have several articles of horse clothing that offer varying levels of warmth.