For riders looking for a Western-style saddle (with horn) that has the muscle to stand up to endurance rides or long hours on horseback, here’s one that provides the comfort and support you need. The Trekker Neutron Endurance Synthetic Western Saddle from the King Series® is a lightweight yet rugged saddle for outstanding performance, balance and comfort. It features abrasion-resistant nylon and neoprene fenders and skirts with supple leather jockeys and soft seat for a comfortable ride. Full quarter horse bars and a flexible fiberglass-reinforced tree distribute pressure evenly on your horse’s back. A soft padded fleece underside comforts your horse’s back while shock-absorbing endurance stirrups with nylon-reinforced straps and Tough-1 quick-change buckles relieve the rider’s knees and ankles. Double-front cinch in the skirt, a nylon cinch strap and a cinch ring in the back give you plenty of options. This saddle also comes with a cinch (color & size may vary), brass hardware and plenty of gear rings, so you’ll always have your essentials at the ready.
• Outstanding comfort and support for endurance riding or long hours on the trail
• Abrasion-resistant nylon and neoprene fenders and skirts
• Leather jockeys and a soft seat
• Full-quarter horse bars and fiberglass-reinforced tree
• Padded fleece underside
• Deluxe shock-absorbing stirrups with quick change buckles
• Double-front cinch in skirt and nylon cinch strap
• Back cinch ring with neoprene cinch
• Brass hardware with multiple gear rings
Tree: Rawhide Covered
Gullet: Reg width 7.5", wide width is 8.5"
Bars: Full quarter horse
Skirt: 25" x 16 1/2"
Materials Nylon, Neoprene, Leather, Fiberglass, Fleece