Manna Pro Sho-Flex
Please Note: Product is undergoing a rolling packaging change from bag to bucket so product received may not look like image shown online.
Sho-Flex is a joint supplement that combines Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate with Manna Pro’s popular Sho-Glo vitamin and mineral supplement, providing you with two supplements in one convenient package.
- Glucosamine HCI (3,628mg per 2 oz.) – a precursor to glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), hyaluronic acid, and collagen. Recommended by veterinarians and doctors as a nutraceutical supplement for years.
- Chondroitin Sulfate (1,200mg per 2 oz.) – provides essential nutrients for maintaining joint cartilage and connective tissue
- Made with Sho-Glo® – a comprehensive vitamin and mineral fortifier that promotes a shiny coat and provides important antioxidants, including vitamins A, C, and E
- 2-in-1 Supplement – an outstanding value
- Convenient, palatable crumbles
- Made in the U.S.A.
Calcium Min.: 7.50%
Calcium Max.: 8.50%
Crude Fat Min.: 3.00%
Crude Fiber Max.: 15.00%
Crude Protein Min.: 12.00%
Magnesium Min.: 0.50%
Phosphorus Min.: 4.00%
Potassium Min.: 1.00%
Cobalt Min.: 90 ppm
Copper Min.: 880 ppm
Iodine Min.: 160 ppm
Iron Min.: 7,800 ppm
Manganese Min.: 2,900 ppm
Selenium Min.: 17.6 ppm
Zinc Min.: 3,160 ppm
Vitamin A Min.: 600,000 IU/lb.
Vitamin E Min.: 1,600 IU/lb.
Vitamin D Min.: 70,000 IU/lb.
Folic Acid Min.: 30mg/lb.
Niacin Min.: 2,000mg/lb.
Pyridoxine Min.: 100mg/lb.
Riboflavin Min.: 375mg/lb.
Thiamin Min.: 250mg/lb.
Ascorbic Acid Min.: 100mg/lb.
Pantothenic Acid Min.: 250mg/lb.
Vitamin K Min.: 75mg/lb.
Vitamin B12 Min.: 100 mcg/lb.
Chondroitin Sulfate* Min.: 9,600mg/lb
Glucosamine Hydrochloride* Min.: 29,030mg/lb
* Not recognized as an essential dietary nutrient.
1 oz.measuring scoop enclosed. Due to settling of the product in the container, there may be slight variations in the total number of Sho-Flex™ portions when using the measure provided. The container, however, does contain the net weight stated on the label and will make the portions indicated when measured exactly by weight.
For Mature Horses: Add one measure twice daily (2 oz. per day) to the regular grain ration. Note: This is based on an 800 to 1200 lb. horse. For smaller or larger horses, adjust accordingly. Do not feed more than 3 measures (3 oz.) daily.
Available in a 5 lb. resealable bag (approx. 40-day supply).
PLEASE NOTE: Date on package is manufacture date, not an expiration.