Martha Josey Ultimate Starlight Barrel Saddle Wide
Barrel racing legend, Martha Josey, has designed - from the tree up - her Ultimate Barrel Saddles to reflect her personal style and preferences to keep you correct, balanced, and in stride with your horse. The swell design and 4 1/2" cantle holds the rider in correct position, keeps horn available, and allows you to stay in stride with the horse. The 4" forward slanted horn helps to push down into your turn and pull up coming out of the turn and free-swing, forward hung stirrup leathers keeps your feet forward preventing the rider from being thrown forward and off balance. 3-Way Adjustable In-skirt rigging lets you choose which rigging position best suits your horse. Silver spots border skirts and cantle for an eye-catching look. Tooled rear billets with silver trim. Seat: jelly bean.
- Built for superior fit, comfort and minimal weight for both horse and rider
- Aluminum slanted stirrups with rubber treads
- Rawhide braided horn and silver laced cantle
- Scalloped roughout seat jockey and fenders for grip
- Crystal mosaic conchos with silver spot trim
- Close contact skirt shape
Cantle: 4 1/2"
Seat sizes: 14", 15", 16", 17"
Swell width: 13"
Rigging: 3-way Adjustable In-Skirt
Actual weight: 26lbs
Tree: Ultimate DURAhide Wide