Nobivac® CV Dog Vaccine
Nobivac® Canine 1-Cv vaccine is a killed virus vaccine recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine coronavirus infection. The virus has been chemically inactivated and combined with an adjuvant designed to enhance the immune response.
· Vaccine designed for healthy dogs 6 weeks and older
· Protects against canine coronavirus
25 x 1 dose vials
Canine coronavirus. It also contains gentamicin as a preservative.
Inject one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age. A second dose is given 2 to 4 weeks later. A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
· Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
· Vaccinate only healthy non-parasitized dogs
· The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions
· The age at which maternal antibodies for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity and varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.
· Store between 2° and 7°C, do not freeze.
· Use new non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
· Do not mix with other vaccines
· Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs