Parmak Deluxe Field Solar-Pak 6
America's first solar-powered electric fencer, the Parmak Solar Pak 6, is low impedance and features exclusive built-in performance meter. Shocks through wet weeds and brush for livestock control in small to medium size pastures.
The Solar Pak 6 is laser trimmed, computer precision, solid state circuitry provides reliable, powerful low impedance shock to end of fence. Uses free energy from the sun for maximum shock - day or night. Eliminates need for expensive battery replacement or inconvenient recharging. At a glance built-in performance meter shows you the fence condition - good, marginal or bad. While reaching maximum power in direct sunlight, battery will charge even on cloudy days, and will operate for 21 days in total darkness when fully charged.
See also Parmak T-Post Solar Pak Mounting Bracket item number: E015016.
· Powerful low impedance design
· Exclusive built-in performance meter
· Powerful solar panel
· Will operate for 21 days in total darkness
· Weatherproof, outdoor model
· Analog display
· Ideal for small to medium pastures
· Low impedance
· Contains horses, cattle, pigs, and dogs
· Made in the U.S.A.
· Solar/6-volt battery-operated
· Output Joule Rating: 1.4
· No Load: 11,500 volts
· 500 Ohms Load: 2,650 volts
· Distance: 25 miles
· UL Listed
· 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty and 1-Year battery warranty
· Model #DF-SP-LI