Patriot P20 Dual Purpose Fence Energizer 2.0 Joule
This electric fence charger can be used for any type of livestock and is perfect for intensive strip grazing. Using the power adaptor supplied, the Patriot P20 can be connected to a 110 V line input. By using the supplied battery leads the Patriot charger can be powered by a 12 V battery. It is suitable for electrifying up to 50 miles (165 acres) of wire and is the right tool for more heavy-duty applications. It can be used with a 20 watt solar panel and a 12 volt battery (both not included). Low impedance power means that the higher the fence load the more power is applied to the fence. The P20 is suited to larger livestock.
- Can be used as a 110 V fence charger
- Can be used as a 12 V battery fence charger
- Suitable for all types of livestock
- Stored energy: 2.7 J
- Maximum output energy: 2 J
- Typical output voltage performance/Open circuit: up to 10,500 V
- Standard load: Up to 7,600 V
- Ground rods required: 3
- Battery back up option for use in areas where the line power supply is irregular
The above represents typical values. Note: output performance is the same for 110 V line or 12 V DC input.