Pet Dreams Plush Ortho-Bliss Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed
The veterinarian recommended Plush Ortho-Bliss Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed is unlike any orthopedic dog bed on the market. Made with 100% eco-friendly memory foam clusters that molds to your dog’s body heat and weight, relieving painful pressure points and improves circulation making is an ideal choice for senior dogs, large breed dogs, and dogs who suffer from muscle pain, poor circulation, hip dysplasia, and arthritis.
Ortho-Bliss Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Beds are the only dog beds on the market certified by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) for safety and quality. Ortho-Bliss Orthopedic Dog Beds are clinically proven to provide superior comfort and have the ability to support up to 45% more weight than other orthopedic memory foam beds. The exclusive proprietary orthopedic memory foam channeling prevents shifting and flattening to provide even more support required by special need dogs.
Plush Ortho-Bliss Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed have a removable, plush micro fiber cover that is 100% machine washable and comes in a variety of earthy colors to fit any home décor. Give your beloved companion the gift of exceptional comfort and unmatched quality he deserves with an Ortho-Bliss bed.
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Environmentally friendly, made with eco-friendly memory foam clusters
- Designed to fit all major brands of dog crates and kennels
- Exclusive memory foam cell structure molds to your dog's body heat and weight
- Provides support, relieves painful pressure points, and improves circulation
- Designed for dogs who suffer from muscle pain, poor circulation, hip dysplasia, arthritis
- Perfect for senior or large breed dogs
- Decorative plush micro-fiber cover
- Removable, 100% machine washable and dryer safe covers
- Replacement cover are available and are sold separately
(24” L x 18” W)
For dogs between 11-25 lbs
Breeds such as large cats, Shih Tzus, Pugs, Dachshunds, Poodles, Boston Terriers, Miniture Pinschers, Bichons Frises, West Highland Terriers, French Bulldog, Lhasa Apsos, Havanese, Pekingese, Chinese Cresteds, Brussels Griffons
(30” L x 20” W)
For dogs between 26-40 lbs
Breeds such as Beagles, Miniature Schnauzers, Shetland Sheepdogs, Cavalier King Charles, Scottish Terriers, Cairn Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers
(36” L x 23” W)
For dogs between 41-70 lbs
Breeds such as Boxers, Bull Dogs, Cocker Spaniels, Welsh Corgis, Bassett Hounds, English Springer Spaniels, Australian Shepherds, Sharpeis, Wheaten Terriers, Bull Terriers
(42” L x 28” W)
For dogs between 71-90 lbs
Breeds such as Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Siberian Huskies, Weimaraners, Collies, Vizslas, Airedale Terriers, Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Standard Poodles, Border Collies, Chow Chows
(48” L x 36” W)
For dogs 91-110 lbs
Breeds such as Alaskan Malamutes, Bernese Mountain Dogs, Great Danes, Old English Sheepdogs, St. Bernards, Weirmaraners
Instructions for Use:
This orthopedic memory foam bed is compressed for shipping. When you receive the bed:
1. Remove all the packaging and lay it flat for up to 12 hours for the foam to regain its shape.
2. Gently shake to separate the clusters. This allows air to circulate between the clusters so they will become full and very squeezable.
3. For a quicker response, you may place the bed in the dryer on delicate for 5 minutes.
The decorative cover can be washed and dried according to label instructions (below). However, memory foam is NOT washable.
DO NOT WASH
DO NOT BLEACH
100% Memory Foam