Designed for the comfort of the horse and ideal for the rigors of training, performance and competition. Four-way stretch neoprene adds flexibility, secure fit and shock absorption and is slip-proof to eliminate soreness.
It won't crack or absorb moisture. Nylon webbing fastens with hook and loop material. Roller buckles make girth adjustment easy and extend the life of the billets. Each component can be cleaned and maintained separately.
Ideal for the rigours of training and competition, the non-slip SMx® English Girth is more comfortable for your horse. This is due to the combination of elastic and buckles on each side, which provides uniform pressure and even pull.
- Made with waffle-patterned neoprene, provides four-way stretch for comfort and support, easy to maintain doesn't absorb sweat or harbour bacteria, doesn't require overtightening and creates natural lubricant to prevent galling
- Hook & loop-attached neoprene, allowing to easily remove for washing
- Heavy-duty webbing for strength and durability
- Double-reinforced stitching, ensures hardware remains securely in place
- Stainless steel hardware wrust even with long-term use
- Dove-tailed leather accents add style to the overall look Elastic and roller side buckles -- Easy to fasten, expands as needed for more comfort
- Product warranty - 30-day money back guarantee / One year limited warranty
Washable. Made in U.S.A.