Saxon® 1200 Denier Turnout Blanket-250g Heavy Weight
For over 20 years Saxon® has provided quality sheets and blankets at a value price! Exclusive plaid designs are trimmed with coordinating binding to give your horse the look for less! Available in multiple styles so you can choose more than one color to represent the type or warmth of blanket taking the confusion out of trying to figure out which blanket to put on to keep your horse. Create your own blanket system!
*Green/Black is a 300g blanket - Blackberry Plaid is a 250g blanket!
· 1200 Denier Rip Stop Polyester Outer Shell - Provides Heavy Material Strength and can withstand minor bites, rubs or pulls and is recommended for daily or continuous turnout for horses with access to run in shelter.
· 250g Polyfill - Provides heavy warmth and protection from Wind and Rain.
· 210 Denier Polyester Lining - Prevents rubbing and helps to keep the coat shiny while preventing hair, shavings, and straw from sticking to the inside of the blanket.
· Waterproof - Teflon® coated out shell with taped seams and seamless spine repels water to keep your horse dry.
· Breathable - Designed to allow moisture vapor to pass wick away from the horse and preventing sweating while retaining body heat and repelling outside coldness.
· Heavy Nylon Binding- Double sewn to secure material and provide additional durability.
· Reinforced Stress Points- Double Sewn with additional reinforcement to help prevent tears.
· Fleece Wither - Helps provide protection from rubbing.
· Open Front Double Buckle Closure - Double buckle front straps featuring rust resistant stainless steel hardware.
· Low Cross Adjustable Surcingles with T-Lock Fasteners - Provide easy adjustability to ensure proper fit and easy on/off.
· Adjustable Web Leg Straps (Non Removable) – Web elastic construction to prevent stretching and helps to secure the blanket and prevent shifting from side to side.
· Tail Cover - Double stitched tail cover ensures tail flap stays securely in place.
· Printed Name Tag - Included on the inside front left to identify Horse and Owner.
· Measuring Instructions - Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If you horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
· Washing Instructions - Machine wash with cold water – Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air Dry or Machine Dry/No Heat
· Horses Turned Outside without Shelter - Turnout Sheet and Blanket materials are waterproof and designed to keep your horse dry, however if your horse is turned out in a field without a run in shed or shelter during prolonged rain or heavy downpours your horse may still get wet especially in the neck and tail areas.
For additional Colors, Neck Styles and Weights:
Sheet: E012127 Black, E012015 Chestnut, SLT900644 Blackberry
150G: E012128 Black, E012016 Chestnut, E002803 Blackberry
250G: E012129 Black, E012017 Chestnut, SLT722758 Blackberry
Sheet: E012133 Black, E012125 Chestnut, E012021 Blackberry
150G: E012134 Black, E012026 Chestnut, E012022 Blackberry
250G: E012135 Black, E012023 Chestnut, SLT900643 Blackberry
Sheet: E012130 Black, E012122 Chestnut, E012018 Blackberry
150G: E012131 Black, E012123 Chestnut, E012019 Blackberry
250G: E012132 Black, E012124 Chestnut, E012020 Blackberry