Sore No-More® Performance Liniment
Same great arnica based formula that is free of capsaicin as the original Sore No-More® Liniment but also without lobelia so it meets FEI regulatory requirements. It’s safe for FEI competitors and also for use with laser, magnetic and ceramic fiber therapy.
- Can be used on legs, ankles, knees and hocks before or after a workout
- Will not blister or burn--cooling
- Use as a massage liniment or under bandages, magnets or ceramic therapy
- Can be used on the back before tacking up or prior to exercising to help loosen up your horse
- Can be used as a leg and body brace before and after exercise to stimulate blood flow
- Great for use on chemically sensitive horses
Proprietary extract of witch hazel bark and leaves with the following common herbs: arnica (Arnica Montana), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), lavender (Lavendula officinalis), and comfrey (Symphytum officinale). No added Capsaicin or Lobelia.
Directions for Use:
Shake well before using.
Liniment - Use at full strength before or after workouts. Use on legs with or without leg wraps. Paint directly on the soles of the feet. Use with ice or heat. Safe to use under magnets.
Massage - Rub directly on skin. Can be used under tack, prior to exercise, since it contains no oils.
Bath Brace - Add 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon of water as a stimulating and refreshing body brace.