Starbar Fly Trap Attractant
The selected item is temporarily unavailable for sale. Please check back soon!
Starbar® Fly Trap Attractant
Exclusive formula that contains 4 different stimulants that flies can’t resist. This attractant helps to catch filth breeding flies including house flies, blow flies, flesh flies, blue and green bottle flies, dump flies and dung flies.
Can be used for any half-gallon and gallon-sized reusable fly traps including the following Starbar fly traps: Fly Terminator®, Milk Jugg® or Captivator®
Pouches dissolve and activate in water
Size: 4 oz.
Instructions for Use:
1. Use attractants promptly after removing from package, and keep them dry during handling.
2. Open zipper bag to remove water-soluble attractant pouch and drop pouch into trap. Handle with dry hands or use gloves.
3. Do not open the individual pouches. They will dissolve in the trap water.
4. Reseal zipper bag after removing water-soluble attractant pouch(es), and keep sealed when not in use.
5. Add water to fill line as indicated on trap or see fly trap use directions.
6. Replace fly trap top securely.
7. Hang or place trap outside near a fly source.
8. Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
9. Empty trap and replace attractant when trap dries out or becomes full of flies, or after 30 days, whichever comes first.
USAGE RATES: For Starbar and other gallon-sized reusable fly traps, place two water-soluble attractant pouches into trap and add one-half gallon of clean water to activate attractant. For Starbar and other half-gallon-sized reusable fly traps, place one water-soluble attractant pouch into trap and add one quart of lean water to activate attractant.
NOTE: Not for indoor use, nor for use against biting flies. Contents may give off bad odor; do not allow contents to contact hands or clothing.
Product Label Manufacturer Information
MSDS Sheets Manufacturer Information
Browse 3 questions and 6 answers
Show all answers
| Sort by
Best question Most answers Fewest answers Most recent question Oldest question
Why did you choose this?
This appears to be a 4 count package, is that correct? If so, you are a bit high as I can get it for $9.99 for an 8 count elsewhere. Please let me know if it is only 4 count.
Best Answer: I ordered this product this last summer and it came in a 4 pack per package. This bait really is the only one that works and I use 3 captivator traps which creates a livable level of fly in the stalls. If you can get a product for less money go for it. State Line Tack has the products need and get them to me in a timely manner
does the zip lockl bag contain 4 individual 4oz packets?
Best Answer: Yes it does.