Tough-1 Zebra Mesh Fly Sheet
The zebra patterns have been shown in recent studies that horseflies and common flies are not attracted to this pattern. The flying pests are confused by the way that the light reflects off the black and not off the white. The lightweight poly/nylon mesh allows natural air circulation over the horse which helps to keep the flies and insects away.
· Lightweight poly/nylon mesh
· Double buckle front
· Adjustable surcingle belly and leg straps
· Measuring Instructions - Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If you horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
· Washing Instructions - Machine wash with cold water – Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air Dry or Machine Dry/No Heat
· Horses Turned Outside without Shelter - Turnout Sheet and Blanket materials are waterproof and designed to keep your horse dry, however if your horse is turned out in a field without a run in shed or shelter during prolonged rain or heavy downpours your horse may still get wet especially in the neck and tail areas.
· When using a blanket or a sheet on your horse it is critical to monitor the fluctuating climate and temperatures even with a blanket that is waterproof and breathable. The wicking properties of a breathable blanket are designed to wick away normal body heat, when a blanket is too heavy the heat and moisture cannot be wicked away fast enough causing your horse to sweat. The temperature and the length of your horse’s coat will determine what weight of blanket you should use. For this reason, most people who choose to blanket horses have several articles of horse clothing that offer varying levels of warmth.