Vanguard B (in) Intranasal 25x1 ml Canine Vaccine
Vanguard B (in) Intranasal 25x1 ml Canine Vaccine is indicated to aid in the prevention of kennel cough. It contains an avirulent live culture of Bordetella bronchiseptica, which is been demonstrated to greatly reduce the severity of the disease.
- Aids in prevention of kennel cough
- For healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older
- Induction of good local immune response
- Competitive inhibition of colonization of wild-type bacteria
- Lack of administration site reaction
Please Note: This item is Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable.
25 x 1-dose ml
Bordetella Bronchiseptica Avirulent Live Culture Vaccine
Directions for Use:
Rehydrate with the accompanying sterile diluent.
Shake well and draw back into the syringe the required amount.
Remove the needle from the syringe and attach the enclosed applicator tip.
Dosage and Administration:
Instill 0.5 mL of rehydrated vaccine into each nostril using a syringe with applicator tip.
Annual revaccination is recommended.
- This product is designed for intranasal use only with the enclosed applicator tip.
- Do not vaccinate dogs parenterally.
- Store in the dark at 2°-7°C (35°-45°F).
- Shake well after rehydration.
- Burn containers and all unused contents.
- In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.