Vanguard Plus 5 L4 25 x 1 ml Canine Vaccine
Vanguard Plus 5 L4 25 x 1 ml Canine Vaccine is indicated to be used as an aid in preventing Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Cough, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus and four types of Leptospirosis (L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. canicola, L. grippotyphosa and L. Pomona).
- For healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older
- Aids d in preventing disease caused by CD virus, CAV-1, CAV-2, CPI virus, CPV and CPV-2c, Leptospira canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, and L. pomona.
Please Note: This item is Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable.
25 x 1-dose ml Tray
Canine Distemper-Adenovirus Type 2-Parainfluenza-Parvovirus Modified Live Virus Vaccine
Leptospira Canicola-Grippotyphosa-Icterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona Baceterin
Directions for Use:
Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine (Vanguard Plus 5 L4) with the sterile gel provided, shake well, and administer 1 mL subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
Healthy dogs should receive 2 doses administered 3 weeks apart.
To avoid the potential for maternal antibody interference, dogs vaccinated at less than 9 weeks of age should receive 3 doses, each administered 3 weeks apart.
Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
Duration of immunity has not been established.
· Store at 2°-7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze.
· Use entire contents when first opened.
· Sterilized syringes and needles should be used to administer this vaccine. Do not sterilize with chemicals because traces of disinfectant may inactivate the vaccine.
· Burn containers and all unused contents.
· Contains gentamicin as preservative.
· Vaccination of pregnant bitches should be avoided.
· In case of anaphylaxis, administer epinephrine or equivalent.