Weatherbeeta Freestyle 1200D High Neck Medium Blanket
The Weatherbeeta Freestyle 1200D High Neck Medium Blanket offers a stylish way to keep your horse nice and comfortable during the winters. Packed with ultimate strength, this top line waterproof blanket is made from the super strong and breathable 1200 Denier Triple Weave Outer material. The warmth exuded by the 220g of Polyfill makes it perfect for colder months. The Freestyle Gusset allows the horse to move his legs freely. While the Freestyle Shoulder Dart prevents shoulder rubs by cupping the shoulder perfectly. The Full Wrap Tail Flap gives sufficient leeway for your horse to move its tail.
- Made from 1200 Denier Triple Weave Outer material.
- The Warm 220g of Polyfill is perfect for colder months.
- Freestyle Gusset for free leg movement.
- Freestyle Shoulder Darts prevent blanket rubs.
- Also features Full Wrap Tail Flap, Quick Clip front closure, Wither Relief Pad, Comfort Cuff and removable web/elastic leg straps.
- Measuring Instructions - Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If you horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
- Washing Instructions - Machine wash with cold water – Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air Dry or Machine Dry/No Heat.
- Horses Turned Outside without Shelter - Turnout Sheet and Blanket materials are waterproof and designed to keep your horse dry, however if your horse is turned out in a field without a run in shed or shelter during prolonged rain or heavy downpours your horse may still get wet especially in the neck and tail areas.
- When using a blanket or a sheet on your horse it is critical to monitor the fluctuating climate and temperatures even with a blanket that is waterproof and breathable. The wicking properties of a breathable blanket are designed to wick away normal body heat, when a blanket is too heavy the heat and moisture cannot be wicked away fast enough causing your horse to sweat. The temperature and the length of your horse’s coat will determine what weight of blanket you should use. For this reason, most people who choose to blanket horses have several articles of horse clothing that offer varying levels of warmth.